LM3 Technologies, Inc. will continue to improve our quality control system offerings to service the seat manufacturing industry as well as new manufacturing industries with a focus on improvements in both hardware and software:
- mDAQ system software improvements to move to web-based configuration and system monitoring.
- Developing a distributed machine vision analysis engine for centralizing image processing to reduce licensing requirements and overall costs.
- OEE system improvements to provide a means to manage inventory and provide web-based job scheduling.
- Integration of LinkedIn's OnCall notification server in all LM3 software systems
- Improve all software systems by migrating user interfaces to web-based application.
- Streamline PAQi manufacturing to increase yearly manufacturing capabilities
- Continue increasing our customer base which added Nitto, Yanfeng Interiors, and US Farathane in the past year.
- Consolidation of our vision system hardware and software, production monitoring system, and mDAQ to provide a means for controlling, monitoring, and analyzing large scale injection molding manufacturing operations